Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GARY CROWTON, Should be our OC or on the Offensive Stuff.

jRight

If anybody remember Gary Crowton the former Bears OC when they went 13-3 under Dick Juron. He has a very Innovative & high pace Offense. He was let go from BYU. Maybe Coach Gibbs could use someone with some knowledge of these new Prosets. Just to throw out there.

Still and Always well Love them Skins, even if we can't beat the Cowboys.

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler

I don't think Crowton was OC that year. I think it was John Shoop.

Besides, Crowton got $hitcanned for his failures in Chicago. Pass.

Shoop was hired as offensive coordinator in January 2001. He took the job after the Bears won two of three games with him calling plays at the end of the 2000 season. At the time, Shoop was filling in for Gary Crowton, who left to coach at BYU.

No way!!! There is a reason why our offense blows. It's not the play calling all the time. It's the lack of talent in crucial areas of our offense. AKA, our offensive line.

Gibbs is calling plays the best way he thinks he can win with the talent he has on the O-line. Quick routes run, and then try a deep one once in a while. The fact is, Ramsey or Brunell don't have time for plays to develop. I don't care who you name to bring in here. No coach can wave a magic wand and get things to work if your protection constantly breaks down. We could have Don Coryell running this offense and we will have the same results.

Archived