Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Smooooot!!!

Fifty Gut

Originally posted by Mittens

The Smoot calls today were as loud as they are at FedEx Field. :laugh: Heres to all the Skins fans that showed up out west. :point2sky

Yeah it was crazy. I remember the first time I chanted "Smoooooooooot" some 49ers fans joined in with "booo" because they didn't realize what I was doing, and thought I was booing the 49ers offense, but by the third time, the more knowledgable 49er fans let them in on Fred Smoot, and they just sat on their hands for the rest of the Smoot chants.......

The best part though by far was the 'Skins D acknowledging all the Skins fans in the crowd and trying to pump us all up on 3rd downs. What a sight.

Originally posted by NoCalMike

Yeah it was crazy. I remember the first time I chanted "Smoooooooooot" some 49ers fans joined in with "booo" because they didn't realize what I was doing, and thought I was booing the 49ers offense, but by the third time, the more knowledgable 49er fans let them in on Fred Smoot, and they just sat on their hands for the rest of the Smoot chants.......

The best part though by far was the 'Skins D acknowledging all the Skins fans in the crowd and trying to pump us all up on 3rd downs. What a sight.

Thats prolly the coolest thing I have heard about a road game in a long time...

Glad you guys got a win out there!!!

Archived