Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jerry Jones going after Tony Stewart

@DCGoldPants

One person who wouldn't mind is teamate Bobby Labonte. It's been reported before that Bobby isn't all that fond of the way Tony drives at times when a teamate is needed.

An Example:

The inagural Homestead race two years ago when Bobby won the championship. Bobby and Tony were the cars to beat, and Bobby had pitted several laps before Tony on a splash and go. Tony pitted, came out of the pits about the time Bobby was going to pass him to retake the lead, and Tony drove up into Bobby's line and almost put him in the fence. Tony wound up winning.

Bobby's reaction over the two way radio: " That s-o-b better go drive for Everham, cause I'm going to give him an old fashioned Texas *** whupping when this race is over"

Additionally, Stewart is known to leave Bobby high and draw in regards to drafting at the superspeedways....Closing holes and not letting Bobby in line and watching him fall to the end of the draft line.

I like Tony Stewart. He has a funny show on Comedy Central. But I didn't like his show on MTV. Or am I thinking about someone else?????

Either way, I don't think it's a big deal that people went to bed early way, way in the past, because without indoor lighting, there was no point to staying up late anyway.

Otherwise, it makes no sense.

Originally posted by Wacky Ralph

Either way, I don't think it's a big deal that people went to bed early way, way in the past, because without indoor lighting, there was no point to staying up late anyway.

Ugly girls need lovin' too.

Archived