Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For those who went to the draft day party...

Awesome

I went to the Draft Day Bash but I didn't get to meet Spurrier so I don't know if he said that. I sat in the Humidor(the cigar bar in the Club) during most of the draft, drinking $1 beers and smoking $10 cigars.:D It was a little crazy at Fed-Ex with everything going on. I didn't get to meet players, coachs, or see much of the cheerleaders(to many people trying to do so at one time) but it was nice to get out and see the draft with other Redskin fans. Over all the Draft Day Bash was ok. I don't know if I will go to another, it all depends, if they will still sell beer at $1, then that is good enough for me.:laugh:

I went to the bash....if you want to call it that. It was no good in my opinion. Skinsfan44, the reason you didn't meet any players, is because none were there. Only weurffel and conway showed up. Smoot, Samuels, Gardner, all no shows. That pisses me off. I waited in line for an hour and a half for them, and then the gay FedEx Field personnel told us they weren't goin to be there. So me and my friend just got some hot dogs from the 10 year old girls working the concessions, and we chilled in the club level seats watching the jumbotron to the terrible sound system they had set up. Overall, I'd grade the draft party at an F- .

No wonder their was some pi$$ed off skins fans walking into the Humidor. I was wondering why some people were saying that they waited 1 1/2 hrs for nothing. That s#*ks. I am glad I didn't wait in line for nothing. Sorry to hear that,cowboykilla. Also, that was eff'ed up that Fed-Ex had the parking lot closed were the dead tree is over in F-51. I was looking forward to meeting the dead tree crew. O well, I guess I will have to wait until the first game of the season.

Thanks for the sympathy skinsfan44. Did you at least see the dead tree? It looked even more dead than last year. It was like, halfway bent over. Oh well. Its spirit will live on if it is not able to make it.

And Buff, I should have said they didn't show up when they were supposed to. I figured they'd show, but just not on time. We waited an extra half hour, and got nothing, so we were like...F*CK this. And we just chilled at the seats all day. At least they came eventually

I didn't stay for the spurrier thing. I had a real party to attend, and I needed to go back home to buy beer, etc.

The girls selling the hot dogs was comical. Its almost like SCCCCCHHHNIEDER is running a slave labor campaign over there. The girls I swear are about in junior high, and they are MORONS. There was a back up in the hot dog orders, and the hot dogs were in the back of the concessions area. So, this STUPID a$$ girl was making individual trips for each customer. Say for example there were 4 people standing there waiting for hot dogs, each had ordered two. She would make 4 trips, getting 2 hot dogs each time. We were like, "JUST GO GET LIKE, 50 HOT DOGS SO YOU DONT HAVE TO KEEP US WAITING HERE ALL DAY!!!". That about sums up the day. Just kind of crowded and frusterating.

Archived