Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why go the game?

skns4life

Originally posted by CrazyZeb

What are you taking, Football 101?

haha...no, im doing a persuasive speech (Speech class) on why skins fans should go to games to show their support for the team...something simple that i would do well in...the subject doesnt have to be ALL THAT...trust me, mine's is probably one of the most interesting ones:D

Originally posted by skns4life

haha...no, im doing a persuasive speech (Speech class) on why skins fans should go to games to show their support for the team...something simple that i would do well in...the subject doesnt have to be ALL THAT...trust me, mine's is probably one of the most interesting ones:D

Ugh, speech class. I persuaded people to get ready for Y2k. :doh: :laugh:

I get so excited driving down to a game. When I see FedEx I almost poop my pants every time (more details than you guys need to know I'm sure)....that doesn't happen at home when I watch it on TV. There's nothing that compares with being with 90,000 fans.

,,,and you get a better view of the play as it develops.

Gameday!!

Arrive at 10am or11 am depending on start time. Breaking out your food and the Crown and Ginger!!! Firing up the grill!! Sneaking your booze into the stadium!!! Cheering your team on like crazy!!! Spilling said booze on Eagles/Giants/Cowboys/Raven/Bucanners/Vikings/Packers/Bengals fan in front of you (oh wait there are no Bengals fans). Only downfall -- Going to work the next day!!

Archived