Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Hump

Saragoth

Are we over it now with last weeks perfect game behind us? I think we maybe over the hump and on the way to good things with this team.. Here's why.

1. We've won our games against bad teams but didn't really beat the hell out of any of them, not like this past week.

2. We haven't really been blown out all year. We've been in every game, even though our offense was horrible but we've been in every game even against the best the league has to offer week in and week out. I mean a few bad calls taken back a few passes caught instead of dropped and you know, we'd be a play off team right now.

It just has looked to me that our offense has been running into this wall all year and haven't been able to get past it. Looks like last week they broke it down and appear to be over the hump.. Yet some wild things need to happen for us to make the playoffs, I think the year is done and I greatly look forward to next you.

Originally posted by fuji869

It was one game, this team still has a long way to go. I have forgotten all about the Giant win on Sunday, I am thinking about the Eagles now!

A very tuff NFC East Game!!!!! :wavetowel

Not me Im enjoying this one till Sunday morning then I'll look to the eagles

Archived