Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What must it be like at Fed-Ex?

Brave

I went to the Draft Day Bash at Fed-Ex. I sat in one of the Humidor's(a cigar bar) and watched the draft on one of the 8ft big screens. At frist it was pretty cool with everything going on at Fed-Ex but when it came time for the skins to pick, it went NUTS.

Everyone was cheering, holering and of coarse drinking lot's of $1 beer. Then when the skins traded down their pick , it was a little bit of a let down. Then the skins were up again and everyone started to cheer but they traded down again, and a few people got a little upset.

Of corase all that beer everyone was drinking didn't help matters much. Finally the skins picked after 6hrs of siting there, alot of people got up and left. And of corase everytime ESPN showed J.Jones of the cowboys on the TV, everyone was booing, it was great.

Now trying to see the players that showed up was impossable. Their was so many people around them, I never got to see any of them. O' well. Same way with the cheerleaders but I did get to see a little of them, but I was to far away to get a good look(if you know what I mean).

I left before the coach's and Snyder showed up so I never got a chance to meet them either. I still had a good time, dispite all the things that happened with the draft. The biggest let down was that Fed-Ex only opened up part of the parking lot and it wasn't the one where the dead tree is in f-51 so I didn't get to meet anyone from extremeskins before the draft. I guess I will have to wait until the first game of the season to do that.

Archived