Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 Tickets for Giants Game CHEAP

project myu

Face value for these is $69.00, so together they should be $138.

I need to get rid of these ASAP since I have to ship them overnight (which means mail them tomorrow or Friday morning at latest).

Seats are pretty much exactly at 50-yard line in section 454. Row 15. Seats 15 and 16. Great view, you will NOT be disappointed.

I am willing to sell them for any reasonable offer! PayPal will be the method of payment If you are interested, please respond ASAP!

I have tickets...but let me just say that I feel your pain. I had two extra tickets - they were not as good as yours - but not bad.....

I paid over $150.00 for them almost two months ago. Even throwing in a parking pass (worth another $30) - the best offer I could get on my work's bulletin board, on here and on Ebay......$25.00 for both including the red parking pass.

Have any doubts about how bad we are? Capitalism and supply / demand speaks volumes.

I can't believe nobody would want your tickets.....You've made your effort to try to support the team......but our fans are crappin' out....have you thought about posting them on a Giants board? I know it is blasphemy - but our fans have given up. It is obvious.

I just lost a $100 bid on two upper deck tickets and a red parking pass, so some tickets are going for more reasonable prices. If some of these cheap tickets were close enough for me to meet I would take a pair, but I don't trust overnight delivery and don't want to drive to dc or va.

Archived