Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Radio just said...

All In

Skins offered their first round pick plus Jon Jansen for Detroit's #3 pick.

WH-WH-WHat??? They said that Jansen is upset about his contract compared to Samuel's contract.

I'm listening to the radio internet broadcast so I'll keep posting updates under this thread.

The Jansen thing was pure speculation. The ESPN guys just couldn't resist discussing how stupid and impetuous Snyder is -- in their estimation of course. Mark May was chirping about "the Daniel Snyder card is being played" as if it was a fact, when he knows nothing of the kind.

Well so far I commend the 'Skins on NOT trading up to high to just to take Harrington. They could of done it if they put together a big enough offer. They had the self restraint, now let's see if they move up between 8-13 as has been rumored to take Stallworth.

Jammer just went to San Diego... that's pretty high for a CB, Bailey didn't even go that high. Sucks for the Cowboys... I guess they'll take Roy Williams now.

I hope that's not true about Jansen. Not sure I believe it. Isn't he due for a new contract next year? Seems a little late to be getting upset now before he even knows what kind of contract he can land later this year or next off-season.

He has to know the money is coming to hm.

Originally posted by jkam

I hate to say this but the rumored Jansen trade to Det could still be made. I doubt we'd be that stupid, but we're not in the clear til the Skins actually pick.

You're right the trade could be contingent on a player detroit likes being available at 18. PLEASE DON'T DO THIS MR SNYDER!!!

Keep the bookends together for the next decade!!!

BTW I can't stand listening to these DONKEYS on the ESPN radio...

They take every chance they have to bash the skins, especially Snyder. Just give me good information and leave your personal opinions and grudges at the door. I don't care what you think about Snyder or Spurrier, tell me about the players...

EFF em.

Archived