Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bottom Line: the refs have cost us games

rayprils

Just look at practically every game, one call blows the wind out of our team. Snyder, should start hiring high-priced attorneys to expose the NFL and the bad officiating. It obvious the NFL doesn't like Dan Snyder because, he's the only owner that doesn't rely on the income that derives from the NFL. Every team is losing money except us and they want to make sure DS suffers by fixing the game. I know you guys are probably thinking that I'm crazy but, just look at yesterday's game. That third down when the receiver clearly stepped out of bounds and we lost the challenge. It would've been fourth down if it was called right and they would've never scored that touchdown. Another play was when seller/or betts (? I forget) crossed the first down mark and they didn't even give us the first down and we had to go for it on fourth down and you know what happened their, they got the ball back and scored. So, that was two touchdowns that the refs gave them. I tell you Snyder should expose the NFL for fixing games and making bad calls. He can afford to pay players, why don't he hire some attorney's to make a splash for us fans and every other team out there that has their mouth lipped shut for saying anything... C'mon what a joke!!!!!

:puke:

Archived