Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 Tix Giants vs Skins Game 12/5 @ Fed Ex for Sale

Grumpy Vet

Hi all. My mistake is your gain. Some time ago I bought tix for the Giants game on Ebay. I did not read the auction close enough - I bought two tix that are not side by side and not even close to our normal spot in the stadium (Section 451 - right around the corner from our tailgating crew in 446). So - I screwed up.....

Since then, I've found 2 more tix about 2 sections from where we normally sit and together....so I have to sell the other two I have.

Here is a pic of the tix:

giantstix.jpg

As you can see the tix are seats 17 and 22....and not together....now before you freak out....if you have not been to Fed Ex and sat in the upper levels - let me tell you something - Your seats and tix are not checked in the upper levels. If you try to sneak into club or lowerlevels - you will have a tough time. If you have tix to the upper level and head into any section and go up - you can sit wherever you want....as long as nobody shows up....and if they do show up - you move to the next best available - just like the draft. I've been to every game this year. You'll have your pick from thousands of seats....together - apart - whatever.

The section of the tickets I have is 421 and row is 25. It is corner endzone. Below is a seating chart.

http://www.redskins.com/fedexfield/seating.jsp

I'm open to working out a price on these two tix. I even have a RED parking pass that I can sell w/ these. So, please post here and let's work out a price - I think you'll find that I'm more than reasonable......or Email me - gv@ihatedallas.com.

I'm in sales so I can be pretty flexible meeting during the day to save money on shipping if you live in the NoVA - Wash DC - MD area....Thanks for looking.

If you are interested in the parking pass too - I was thinking face value ($59 each) and I'd throw in the parking pass. If you don't want the parking pass - I'd consider going below face for a true Extremeskinner.....and just sell the parking pass by itself. I'm open to discussion w/ any member here.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived