Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

December Visit

CrazyLikeAFox87

I'm coming over from England at the beginning of December for the Giants game. While over there, what sights do you recommend me to visit, bearing in mind it's a Redskins pilgrimage!

Is there are stadium tour or can I visit Redskin Park. When's training (I'm over on the Wednesday) and am I able to watch. Will I get a chance to meet any players and coaches while I'm there?

Are there any college games to watch on the Saturday (4th). Where's the best place to go for tailgating and what's this about the 5th quarter party? I don't want to miss out!

Look forward to your help!

You will not be able to visit Redskin Park. If you drive up, you will be met by security. You can visit the Hall of Fame store at Fedex. They might let you check out the field but that is about it.

Your best bet to meet players is to keep your eyes and ears open and see if they will be visiting any of the local stores/malls

Best tailgating is in parkinglot F51. The fifth quarter party is just for the club level people.

I would probably check out the ESPNzone or any local Redskin Bar.

The new thing in DC is the WWII memorial

Originally posted by afparent

You will not be able to visit Redskin Park. If you drive up, you will be met by security. You can visit the Hall of Fame store at Fedex. They might let you check out the field but that is about it.

Your best bet to meet players is to keep your eyes and ears open and see if they will be visiting any of the local stores/malls

Best tailgating is in parkinglot F51. The fifth quarter party is just for the club level people.

I would probably check out the ESPNzone or any local Redskin Bar.

The new thing in DC is the WWII memorial

Just a thought, couldn't he call them (without saying he's from England of course), tell them he's interested in club/dream seats and ask for a tour?

Originally posted by Oldskool

bump for help.

Im on the west coast mate, wish I could help.

Mate? That's bloody Aussie talk. Just messin. Well Crazy, I hope you enjoy your pilgramige to our nation's capitol. Don't just limit yourself to football, check out some historical monuments and museums and Librarys and such. Anyhoo, I hope you have fun!

Originally posted by cfujskins

Mate? That's bloody Aussie talk. Just messin. Well Crazy, I hope you enjoy your pilgramige to our nation's capitol. Don't just limit yourself to football, check out some historical monuments and museums and Librarys and such. Anyhoo, I hope you have fun!

I've done most of the monuments in previous visits. This is a football pilgrimage so I want to do as much as I can.

As afparent suggested, anyone know of any players visiting somewhere from 2nd December?

Archived