Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

That guy nails us every time

RedskinLifer

I hate to say things like this, I really do, but that turkey-necked (expletive) loves, absolutely adores, to cheat us. That "illegal procedure" was as bad a call as the Gardner no-call in the Dallas game. I'm not saying to give us a break; just to call it down the middle.

We can lose these games by ourselves. We don't need his help.

Originally posted by RedskinLifer

I hate to say things like this, I really do, but that turkey-necked (expletive) loves, absolutely adores, to cheat us. That "illegal procedure" was as bad a call as the Gardner no-call in the Dallas game. I'm not saying to give us a break; just to call it down the middle.

Must be talking about Tom White and his flag happy crew! :D

Originally posted by RedskinLifer

Different crew's. The Dallas game was Jerry Austin's crew, that crew always screws us.

Today was Tom White's crew. They are just a horrible crew who screws somebody new every week.

Yep, I'm talking about turkey neck White and his band of merry men. I've now slept (not well) on it, and I'm still steaming. There is a thread posted that - by whom I forget - suggests that Brunell should have given Thrash time to set. While I'm intrigued by the idea of blaming this on him, this was just another example of us getting screwed by officials.

I really hate to say that, but I hate worse to feel this way. You know, when Portis crossed, there was still 2:35 left on the clock. Maybe Favre comes back and scores to beat us. Maybe this saved us a heartbreak bigger than the one we have now. But the fact remains that we lost our chance to win because of a bad call, and that makes the second time this season that a bad call has led directly to our losing the game.

Originally posted by cphil006

Is it possible to find out where this guy lives? Just curious...

Hey now, I know you are upset, so am I. But this is a little over the top. No reason to go here at all. The guy and his crew made a mistake, they did not commit a felony crime against one of your children.

Originally posted by Neophyte

Hey now, I know you are upset, so am I. But this is a little over the top. No reason to go here at all. The guy and his crew made a mistake, they did not commit a felony crime against one of your children.

You're right. I don't think that whoever said that would honestly do physical harm to White, though. With that in mind, I think that we should go ahead and proceed with criminal proceedings. At least this way, there would be at least one false start within the frame of this discussion.

Archived