Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bonds?????

Chipper

Just wondering if you guys heard anything about the Bonds steriods issue. SOmeone told me the baseball rule on drugs is so slack that a player would have to fail a drug test like 5 times for the league to do anything about it. I think this is complete bull and to think this guy is getting credit for breaking legends records is sad.

MLB will never punish Bonds for one of his drug tests. The only way Bonds goes down is if he is involved in the BALCO case. If the feds present evidence at the trial indicting Bonds, then MLB might have to do something. I doubt if he will go to jail for using but the public pressure may make MLB suspend him or something.

Originally posted by flashback

He's never tested positive for steriods.

I think they are testing him now, but the public doesn't even hear about it until they fail a drug test like 3 times so its not like we would even know if he failed.

I happend to see the special olympic south park tonight so this thread is bringing up the laughs when they were awarding Jimmy(a cripple that bought steroids off a down syndrome kid so he could own all the events) Bonds, McGuire and Sosa were all on stage with him. I think those guys would go after there own mother if they thought it would be funny. I still have to see team america, Im sure it will jab my political sensibilities but their humor is so clever Im sure I can laugh at it.

Archived