Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vote For the Pro Bowl!

skin_finatic

Originally posted by illone

We should have a decent showing in the Pro Bowl this year.

Portis would be the only one on offense worthy of an appearance.

On D we will have 4-5 guys that could make it: Griffin, Lavar, Washington, Springs and possibly Smoot or Taylor.

You can only vote for 1 FS, so while I would love it if Taylor went, I gurantee Roy Williams and Brian Dawkins will get more votes. Unless Taylor starts really lighting it up.

I also think Pierce deserves to go. What other NFC MLB is playing better than him right now??

Originally posted by Skins26

You can only vote for 1 FS, so while I would love it if Taylor went, I gurantee Roy Williams and Brian Dawkins will get more votes. Unless Taylor starts really lighting it up.

I also think Pierce deserves to go. What other NFC MLB is playing better than him right now??

Yea, Taylor is wishful thinking, I just figure he may make it as an alternate or something. Pierce is playing great but I doubt anyone other than a Skins fan would notice how well he has been doing. Give him another year or so, he'll get noticed.

Wah wah wah crying me a effing river. You hate LA but yet he's our best defensive player. You ***** and moan about him not being on the sidelines when he had surgery a couple days before the game. You also failed to mention one other player who was also in the press box and his name is Jon Jansen. Why no hate for Jansen? He's one of the offensive team captains. I guess this just has to do with double standard right?

Originally posted by LaVarArringtons****

Wah wah wah crying me a effing river. You hate LA but yet he's our best defensive player. You ***** and moan about him not being on the sidelines when he had surgery a couple days before the game. You also failed to mention one other player who was also in the press box and his name is Jon Jansen. Why no hate for Jansen? He's one of the offensive team captains. I guess this just has to do with double standard right?

haha Jansen doesnt talk so much **** like LA does. I'm tired of hearing LA talk such big game, and continue to do nothing. He did nothing last yr and made pro bowl. How? what did he do?

PPL like you do not compare Jansen to other nfl greats. (LT and Ray lewis)

I would love to see LA "tear this league up"....untill then i will see him up in the pressbox!

Originally posted by red21skins

haha Jansen doesnt talk so much **** like LA does. I'm tired of hearing LA talk such big game, and continue to do nothing. He did nothing last yr and made pro bowl. How? what did he do?

I would love to see LA "tear this league up"....untill then i will see him up in the pressbox!

So i guess those league leading 6 ff was nothing. Also explain to me how Urlacher got to the pro bowl. He did absolutely nothing last year. And who's comparing him to Ray Lewis? Even LA knows Ray Lewis is the best.

Press box? He hasn't been in the press box since the surgery. He was on the sidelines in Baltimore and Bears game. And well you know why he didn't show up for the browns game. B/c his lack of heart right? yeah i guess his cousin dying is the least important thing when it comes to football.

EDIT: i also forgot the sacks. Lead the NFC linebackers in sacks. While Urlacher lead in well, umm, nothing. If Urlacher got into the pro bowl doing nothing, then why can't LA get in with doing something more?

He might not put up the numbers like Ray Lewis (not many players do), but he still is a force. You can easily see the difference in the past few games. Levar Marshall has not been very good and we had let up more rushing yards in the past few games that any of the other ones.

Even if he doesn't consistently make plays, the offense has to always plan for his presence. When he is in there, he makes the players around him better. Even though Pierce and Washington have been playing great the last few games, they were playing better when LA was in the game. I think that's the most important part of being a good player. Great players are great because they make everyone around them better.

So i guess those league leading 6 ff was nothing. Also explain to me how Urlacher got to the pro bowl. He did absolutely nothing last year. And who's comparing him to Ray Lewis? Even LA knows Ray Lewis is the best.

Press box? He hasn't been in the press box since the surgery. He was on the sidelines in Baltimore and Bears game. And well you know why he didn't show up for the browns game. B/c his lack of heart right? yeah i guess his cousin dying is the least important thing when it comes to football.

He is a good 3rd or maybe 2nd lb. Washington is our #1. i guess the 6 ff got him in the pro bowl. Cause he was 52nd in tackles among LB's alone, and he had how many INT's? 0? damn!

Who is comparing him to ray? I see polls on here all the time.

I never said nething about his cousin. Where did you come up with this? You smoke crack?

Originally posted by The X-Factor

He might not put up the numbers like Ray Lewis (not many players do), but he still is a force. You can easily see the difference in the past few games. Levar Marshall has not been very good and we had let up more rushing yards in the past few games that any of the other ones.

Even if he doesn't consistently make plays, the offense has to always plan for his presence. When he is in there, he makes the players around him better. Even though Pierce and Washington have been playing great the last few games, they were playing better when LA was in the game. I think that's the most important part of being a good player. Great players are great because they make everyone around them better.

I agree good players make teamates better. I havent noticed our D playin worse since LA has been gone. Accually, i havent even noticed hes been gone. #2 D in the league. Were not hurtin w/him on the sideline.

He is a good 3rd or maybe 2nd lb. Washington is our #1. i guess the 6 ff got him in the pro bowl. Cause he was 52nd in tackles among LB's alone, and he had how many INT's? 0? damn!

Who is comparing him to ray? I see polls on here all the time.

I never said nething about his cousin. Where did you come up with this? You smoke crack?

GOOD 2nd, 3rd!!! OH man i guess your taking your own advice and smoking some good crack cause obviously you just hate him because well i have no idea why you hate him. Just like X-factor said he makes everyone play better on the defense. He is the heart and soul of the defense but you think Lemar is fantastic and going by that, well you're out of your mind.

I agree good players make teamates better. I havent noticed our D playin worse since LA has been gone. Accually, i havent even noticed hes been gone. #2 D in the league. Were not hurtin w/him on the sideline.

Ask yourself 2 questions,

How's Lemar Marshell doing?

Is he a threat teams plan around?

GOOD 2nd, 3rd!!! OH man i guess your taking your own advice and smoking some good crack cause obviously you just hate him because well i have no idea why you hate him. Just like X-factor said he makes everyone play better on the defense. He is the heart and soul of the defense but you think Lemar is fantastic and going by that, well you're out of your mind.

Nah, I havent seen enough of Lemar. Washington and Pierce are our 2 best lb's this yr. dude get off LA's balls. He was good at Penn St. and his first 2 yrs in wash. He just wants to make the big play, thats why he overruns plays, and is always out of position. I dont even wanna get into the personal Fouls. If you have watched the skins the last 2 yrs...you would know he has done nothing.

Nah, I havent seen enough of Lemar. Washington and Pierce are our 2 best lb's this yr. dude get off LA's balls. He was good at Penn St. and his first 2 yrs in wash. He just wants to make the big play, thats why he overruns plays, and is always out of position. I dont even wanna get into the personal Fouls. If you have watched the skins the last 2 yrs...you would know he has done nothing.

I'm really worried about your intellagence. :doh:

As great as Washington and Pierce have played, LA is, and still will be our best defensive player. Not only that, he is a leader on the field. You underestimate what LaVar actually means to this team. It's a good thing that we have Greg Williams here to minimize the loss of LA or our defense woulde be reeling right now.

Wow, now you're saying Pierce is better than LA. Wow, only person i know would say such a thing. Now saying LA was good his first and second year. LA wasn't great his first year, he was mediocre. His 2nd year was great and was nominated for Defensive MVP and then we move on to 3rd year. Hmmm, you ever watch the rams game that season? Who won that game buddy?

4th season was alright, better than Urlacher and was our best defensive linemen (A LB playing DE and had the most pressures on the team, wow.)

OH and having 5 defensive coordinators ouch.

Just watch when LA comes back how our blitzes will become stronger and how much he will draw the offense away from his side.

And now back to Lemar Marshell, you want to talk about overpursing look at that man.

Originally posted by jrfriedm

I'm really worried about your intellagence. :doh:

OK, well then prove me wrong...what has he done?? Besides "defense stay away from him" thats the only reply i get. Thats wrong. Defenses do not eliminate the side of the field that LA is on. Defenses try to dodge ALL LB's. The difference between LA and good LB's are that other LB's make plays despite this. If you dont understand....watch guys like Washington, J Sharper, Z thomas, seau, and derrick brooks. They make plays LA does not.

OK, well then prove me wrong...what has he done?? Besides "defense stay away from him" thats the only reply i get. Thats wrong. Defenses do not eliminate the side of the field that LA is on. Defenses try to dodge ALL LB's. The difference between LA and good LB's are that other LB's make plays despite this. If you dont understand....watch guys like Washington, J Sharper, Z thomas, seau, and derrick brooks. They make plays LA does not.

We already said he gets sacks, INTs, FF, and makes his teammates better. What more could you want?

Archived