Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

why i became a brunell supporter today

novascotiadiesel

Originally posted by Chachie

Oh... my... GOD! WHERE is the "physical lacking"?!?!? All I hear is "weak arm" this and "can't run" that.

Mark Brunell is OVERthrowing his long balls. Go back and look at EVERY long pass play we have tried. Our WRs can't get to the ball because they are 1 0f 2 WR targets Gibbs will give Mark and the long guy is double covered. Mark has to overthrow the WR a bit on those occasions to keep the ball safe and he does it with....HELLO! ARM STRENGTH.

THATS NOT ARMSTRENGTH- Its lack thereof... He's hurling the ball - Watch Michael Vick throw downfield and you will understand. Vick or Caulpepper throw the ball downfield with a flick of the wrist!!!!!

Brunell looks like he is winding up like a girls softball pitcher!!! (not being sexist blondie) just use the visual...

His arm is like Bob Dole's - Dead.

Originally posted by samtc

Brunell is bound to go down at some point? : ) I dunno, I just see him making mistakes...what's the difference? ...at least Pat can pass the ball.

Nah, perhaps it's just a matter of time and Brunell will turn it on. Gibbs was like this before, and he won before, so perhaps he'll get the last laugh... At least he doesn't have a carousel going on... Errr, sorry, just trying to be positive....

Pat, can pass the ball? For a second I thought you were refering to Gibbs' wife, Pat.

Archived