Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your defense kicked ass!

Your defense kicked ass! I wish my Vikes have your defense! :( The offense was just pitiful, Brunell sucks, Gibbs should have benched him at half-time and let Ramsey start, he shouldn't have been worse than Brunell and who knows, Ramsey could have lead the Redskins to a win. I am one of the guys that is baffled that Brunell is starting, I thought it was a huge mistake because Patrick is a warrior and has a huge heart like the one almost coming back to beat the Eagles last year. Hope Ramsey starts next week and leads the Redskins to some wins!!! :D

Originally posted by RandyMoss84

Your defense kicked ass! I wish my Vikes have your defense! :( The offense was just pitiful, Brunell sucks, Gibbs should have benched him at half-time and let Ramsey start, he shouldn't have been worse than Brunell and who knows, Ramsey could have lead the Redskins to a win. I am one of the guys that is baffled that Brunell is starting, I thought it was a huge mistake because Patrick is a warrior and has a huge heart like the one almost coming back to beat the Eagles last year. Hope Ramsey starts next week and leads the Redskins to some wins!!! :D

Thanks bud.

Brunell does suck total ass.

I think we all hope Ramsey starts.

Thanks dude, appreciate the gesture. Although, it kind of feels like getting kicked in the n*ts, but your buddy comes over and tells you that you're cool because you didn't puke.

Oh well. We could use a little Culpepper and Moss on our side, too.

Archived