Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stadium Parking Question

jaaccs

I have a quick question on parking for the game on Sunday. I have not been in two years and I used to park at LandOver Mall; however, I think that is not allowed anymore. Which cash lot is the best one to park in, if you get to the game real early?

Thank you for your help.

YES! I am a diehard SKINS fan! Unfortunately, I am going with a poor Raven fan.:helmet:

Originally posted by jaaccs

I have a quick question on parking for the game on Sunday. I have not been in two years and I used to park at LandOver Mall; however, I think that is not allowed anymore. Which cash lot is the best one to park in, if you get to the game real early?

Thank you for your help.

YES! I am a diehard SKINS fan! Unfortunately, I am going with a poor Raven fan.:helmet:

Cash lots suck! Take the metro...unless you want to tailgate at an office building

Originally posted by gridironmike

Guys....don't encourage your "buddies" that are Ravens fans to attend! I would expect to see more Ravens fans at FedEx due to the proximity of the teams, but don't invite them!

I second that......

The crappy thing about the cash lots is your far from the stadium...It's hard for me to feel the game day aura when I'm tailgating at a friggin office building:2cents:

Archived