Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

M Jordan breaks 2 Ribs

NavyDave

I think that will put the nail in MJ's return.

Which is probably best for the Wizards what good is it to have a quick fix and go back to loosing. I'm just looking forward to getting a franchise player in this draft (Eddie Griffin) and build around the nucleus of young talent.

But are there any 'franchise' players in this draft? I some with potential in the 2007 season (Curry, Diop and Brown) but none of them will be with the team that drafted them.

Who can help the Wiz improve now? Battier? Of the young big guys, Griffin looks good and he's at least shown he can do it in college.

I suspect the Wiz are going to trade down, pick up a second rounder this year, a 1st that they will use for the freshman out of Charlotte (White?), who will be good, but not right away, and possibly a future 1st.

I think Jordan is just talking up Rodney White.

Personally I think Eddie Griffin can step in and give you 16ppg 10rpg and 3bpg. Griffin has the best all around game IMO, he has a nice low post game, he can drain the college 3, he can block, rebound, and drop a highlight reel dunk.

Doug Collins is a pretty good coach hopefully he can bring players to their potential faster than others. Rip Hamilton is going into his 3rd year and he seems ready to breakout. Courtney Alexander was putting up 17ppg with the Wizards (thats a gay name) the Bullets.

C: Jahidi White

PF: Eddie Griffin

SF: Courtney Alexander

SG: Rip Hamilton

PG: Chris Whitney

Bench

C: Christian Laetner

PF: Etan Thomas

SF: Micheal Smith

SG: Hubert Davis

PF: David Vanterpool

------------------

--------------------------------------------

"It's gonna be a long, long day, baby...Don't bring that weak s--- on this side of the line again, your hear? ... Get up, Brother, so you can go back down again".

"Fred Smoot"

Griffin sounds good but his attitude and immaturity displayed at seton hall makes you wonder if he isnt a risk.

K Brown has impressed in camp as did Curry. Battier doesn t have that much of an upside and we already have players that

can play his position. So the need is a Griffin or K Garnett p forward type

------------------

Yes I'm paid to think and I need a raise

Laettner is a free agent and will not be re-signed for a cou-ple of reasons... First he wants too much money, Second he doesnt want to be in Washington..

so you can mark his name off your list right now..

DSF you sound kind of bitter their.

I don't know about Laetner wanting to much money but he has been quoted as to saying he would love to stay and play for MJ here. Regardless who cares about Laetner.

------------------

--------------------------------------------

"It's gonna be a long, long day, baby...Don't bring that weak s--- on this side of the line again, your hear? ... Get up, Brother, so you can go back down again".

"Fred Smoot"

Archived