Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Football food of choice?

KevinthePRF

Fortunately I have been blessed with a body that has no fear of the fat gram. And during a Redskin football game I take full advantage. Hot wings. The only choice. Not teriyaki or anything else exotic. Something heavy on the Texas Pete. And without ranch dressing, they are useless. If I don't have at least somewhere in the high teens, I run out by halftime. And go crazy. The celery sticks are strictly for overtime games. For anyone in the Charlotte, NC area, the Wing King Cafe is my current suggestion.

What is your choice?

I love to put kill to the grill dring football games. Don't matter what it is. Ribs, steaks, brats, burgers, whatever. Down that with a frosty cold beer and I'm in heaven with the game on.

It all depends on the game time for me. For early games, I'm like KMP,kill the grill with almost anything with fast cooking time. For late games, I get the smoker going about 10 am, and slow cook marinated london broil, over apple wood.

It depends....if its a family get together then my dad makes a killer cheese dip, something like Queso, but to simply call it Queso would not do the stuff justice.

If I'm hanging out with friends/or solo, pull out the grill and have a few burgers, and some beer. Nothing fancy but it gets the job done

[edited.gif by skins_fan_forever on July 04, 2000.]

• 7 years later...

Archived