Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When S.Taylor will be our starter ???

sitting bull

Sean makes plays but he needs to learn all the nuances of the defense and playing safety before he will get the starting job.

I hope it's soon too, but Lott is a good safety. He is just not the playmaker that Sean is.

If the Skins can get good pressure on Vinny, Sean should be able to get at least one interception.

Greg Williams has said lots of times that who ever is in the game for the first play means nothing. He is rotating players every down.

Exactly- it doesn't matter who starts- Taylor will get his chances.

Once he knows the game inside and out, he'll be out there every down, but for now he's in a good spot.

Starting is in name only, he can still make plays whether or not he lines up for the first play.

I dont know but when Bowen got beat deep against the GIANTS off a floater by Warner I was wondering where the big man was.

Big man played the second half. That was when Warner could have run for an easy first down, but chose to throw on 3rd down. As you recal, Toomer got behind both Taylor and Lott but the pass was slightly overthrown in the end zone. If Warner "floats" that ball a half a foot shorter, Lott would be toasted on this board.

Archived