Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Neither

canadian jim

Brunell or Ramsey at Q.B., neither guy at this point can move the offence. Ramsey's had alot of opportunity and is still inconsistent at best. I thought Brunell would be alot better than he has shown so far and if this continues we're in for a long year. We're not a bad team but if the engine is sputtering it doesn't matter what the car looks like. HTTR!

Originally posted by canadian jim

Brunell or Ramsey at Q.B., neither guy at this point can move the offence. Ramsey's had alot of opportunity and is still inconsistent at best. I thought Brunell would be alot better than he has shown so far and if this continues we're in for a long year. We're not a bad team but if the engine is sputtering it doesn't matter what the car looks like. HTTR!

I think Ramsey did okay, he was a little off because he doesn't work with the first team in practice much, and he did force 2 of the throws. However he looked good in there throwing the ball. If Brunell is hurt it would be interesting to see how Ramsey does in practice. However after lasts year punishment by Dallas I see Brunell playing even if he isn't 100%

As much as I like Patrick, I think last year did a lot to break his confidence. You can see it everytime he drops back; he either holds the ball too long or he gets those happy feet. I wish he could just relax and play with his natural ability and instincts.

Until then, I'll stick with whoever the coach puts behind center.

Archived