Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 2 - 3 Picks

kennybizz

Last Week 2-1

Week 2

Denver (-3.5) vs Jacksonville

The Broncos look like the real deal, matching the potent KC offense last week and creating turnovers with great defense. Look for the Broncos defense to cause Leftwich all kinds of problems. Against the Bills, Leftwich was mostly ineffective. If Griffin can establish the run game early for the Broncos, Plummer will be able to take advantage of the match ups in the secondary. I like the Broncos by 7.

Pick; Denver (– 3.5)

New England (-8.5) vs Arizona

This stinks of a let down game for the Pats. A long lay off, playing a mediocre Zona team in a very hot Sun Devil Stadium. Zona played a strong road game in St Louis. With the home opener and a new coach at the helm; Zona will put up a fight against a Pats team that will have to get up for this game. Now to say Zona will win this game, I don’t think so, not with #12 taking the snaps for the Pats. Expect Zona to keep it close however.

Pick: Arizona (+8.5)

Washington (-3.5) vs Giants

The Giants are a mess, it’s week 2 and the team is revolting against mad man Tom Coughlin. Turnover prone Kurt Warner; is protected by a very questionable O line. Which is a recipe for disaster. The loss of starting FS Omar Stoutmire hurts a suspect D. Look for the Skins to get after Warner. Skins are suspect to the big play, so keeping Warner out of a rhythm is priority. Gibbs will work the ground game all day with Portis and Betts and grind the Giants to a halt.

Pick: Washington (-3.5)

Enjoy the weekend!!

KennyBizz

check out my site.

www.stuperbowl.com

Archived