Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Next Great Champ

thito_da_skins_fan

Anyone watching this?

I've seen both episodes so far and was pretty disappointed with the first one. They improved a bit last night, but I can't take all the drama and crying. I feel like I'm watching a soap opera.

Apparently there's a KO next week.

Between the drama and the 5 actual minutes they show of the fight, I think it sucks. But I'm hooked because I love boxing.

Griffin, Vallejo, and Zaragoza are my top 3.

I also don't understand why some of the fighters brought their girls on the show.

Haven't they seen Rocky?! WOMEN WEAKEN LEGS! --Mickey

Any other comments?

Who won the fight last night. I fell asleep on the ending, I hope the #1 guy lost, even though I couldn't stand watching the challenger cry in front of de la hoya:puke:

i certainly hope that it gets better because so far it has been pretty weak.

Skins Forever:point2sky

Fox basically copied an idea that NBC had for this show. I'm not sure when NBC's boxing reality show starts but that's the one I'm going to watch. It's done by Sugar Ray Leonard or Sylvester Stalone, I believe. Not really sure but I'm thinking that one will probably be better, though I haven't seen this one.

A little offtopic here but is anyone going to order De La Hoya-Hopkins this weekend? The undercard is pretty weak and Hopkins is going to kill him, but it's still worth ordering.

I love the show, the fight last night was sweet. That white guy beat the living crap out of that last place guy. Last night was the first episode I have seen, but to be honest I am hooked on the show. I think it is a great idea for a reality show and I think it is gonna get better and better. Cant wait till next week.

I'm not paying for it thats for sure. I kinda like to see Oscar win but its not likely it'd take his best performance ever to be in the fight. Oscar looked fat and outta shape againest Sturm. Oscar has to be in top notch shape to punch and run but its not likely.

I actually like the boxing show. I thought Reyes should have won last week even though he was acting like a puss. I want the guy that beat him knocked out he is a ***** straight up. I also wanna see Griffin fight he keeps talking about KO's lets see'em. Next week will be drama with a ko it looked like a awful lot of crying and gasping could be big.

Originally posted by atlhawksfan

Fox basically copied an idea that NBC had for this show. I'm not sure when NBC's boxing reality show starts but that's the one I'm going to watch. It's done by Sugar Ray Leonard or Sylvester Stalone, I believe. Not really sure but I'm thinking that one will probably be better, though I haven't seen this one.

A little offtopic here but is anyone going to order De La Hoya-Hopkins this weekend? The undercard is pretty weak and Hopkins is going to kill him, but it's still worth ordering.

I'm going to order it. But I'm going to a concert that night so I'm going to record it with my DVR and watch it after the concert. 55 bucks :(

I have a pretty decent boxing collection, so I got to keep it going.

But I think DLH will look better than people think, but I still don't think he can pull it off. Hopkins will be too strong for him.

I had high hopes for this show but I have been a little disappointed with the first 2 shows...too much editing! Is this the plan for the fight at the end of the show: constantly show one guy winning the rounds and the at the end have the other guy win the fight? I'd rather see all those guys fight in a tournament, like a ncaa bracket. Each week it would be one fight and at the end the champ wins the show. Is that too easy? I guess we need more "reality tv" mixed in.

Go Oscar! You'll need it this weekend!

I just found out 2 of the judges in this fight are from the conterversial Sturm decision in Oscar's last fight.

I also did'nt no that Oscar demanded the fight be 2 pounds under weight at 158lb limit. ATL, has Hopkins ever had trouble making 160lbs I honestly can't remember any and always thought he fought at around his street weight. Not sure what kinda advantage Oscar hopes to get but it won't be much. I guess he thinks its takes Hopkins power away.

Archived