It just hit me!!!

scskin

Should Americans have the right to keep and bear arms  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Should Americans have the right to keep and bear arms

• Yes
    • No
    • Some arms, not all.

We were in a no win situation yesterday. If we lost it would have been," You can't buy a championship, Gibbs is washed up,etc." Since we won it's " Yeah but you did the same thing last year ". We may end up this year at 7-9( I'm thinking 9-7 or 10-6), but if we do ,we can see that we are improved after just one game. What was our leading rushing performance last year? How many false starts did we have yesterday? How many games did we win the sacks and turnover margin last year? How many games did we give up zero sacks last year? Penalties? Bonehead plays? How many commentators said we looked clueless? For all the naysayers GET OVER IT!!! Gibbs is back and the Redskins will be better. I didn't say we'd win the Super Bowl but I know improvement when I see it. We've only just begun. If you can't see that then you probably never wanted to see it.:peaceout:

I wouldn't say yesterday was a no-win situation. I think it was huge that the Skins got off with a win. It was a game they had to win if they expect to be contending for the playoffs.

I agree, this team was a complete turnaround from last year. Last year, we couldn't run the ball (150 yards for Portis), we couldn't stop the run (Bucs had 30 yards rushing), we couldn't keep ourselves from committing penalties (3 penalites yesterday), and we couldn't protect the quarterback (no sacks). We also couldn't do a lot of other things, but those were the main things :doh: .

Originally posted by scskin

We were in a no win situation yesterday. If we lost it would have been," You can't buy a championship, Gibbs is washed up,etc." Since we won it's " Yeah but you did the same thing last year ". We may end up this year at 7-9( I'm thinking 9-7 or 10-6), but if we do ,we can see that we are improved after just one game. What was our leading rushing performance last year? How many false starts did we have yesterday? How many games did we win the sacks and turnover margin last year? How many games did we give up zero sacks last year? Penalties? Bonehead plays? How many commentators said we looked clueless? For all the naysayers GET OVER IT!!! Gibbs is back and the Redskins will be better. I didn't say we'd win the Super Bowl but I know improvement when I see it. We've only just begun. If you can't see that then you probably never wanted to see it.:peaceout:

Since it "just hit you", could this be your "Gibbsian Moment?"

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by yonisredskins

I hope everyone continues to discount us as a viable team all season. I remember the Ravens and Panters felling that way until they showed up at the Super Bowl.

well their defense helped them get there.

if our defense keeps playing like they did this sunday, we could end up in the sb, atleast playoffs.

After panthers having a 1-15 season then 2 years later going to the superbowl...

anything is possible

as much as i like our offense on paper, i would not mind if our defense outplays our offense this year.

Archived