Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A little fantasy help, please

Griff

Favorite divisional team besides the skins?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite divisional team besides the skins?

• Giants
    • Eagles
    • Cowboys
    • Screw this, I HATE EM ALL!!!

I need a little fantasy help from my fellow ExremeSkins members.

This is my first year playing FF and I have a couple questions regarding my roster.

I have Alge Crumpler at TE, my thinking behind this is Vick is not familiar with this new offense and so when things breakdown he may look for a big target to dump off. Should I drop Crumpler or keep him?

All the good TE's are gone. Still available are Chad Lewis & Bubba Franks.

My Receivers are Steve Smith, Charles Rogers, Quincy Morgan, Donte' Stallworth, Justin McCareins. My question is should I drop any of these WR's for D-Mac? With the exception of Smith & Rogers...

I would keep the receivers you have. I might drop Crumpler and pick up Franks though...only because Franks is a little better. But I wouldn't lose much sleep over the TE position...unless you have Gonzalez they will hardly net you any points. I consider it a bonus when they score....

witten is a player and parcells really likes him, i have him on one of my fantasy teams. i have crumpler on a different team and am debating playing him or not, although the free agents available are not as good as the ones avaible in your league.

Originally posted by jstimac

witten is a player and parcells really likes him, i have him on one of my fantasy teams. i have crumpler on a different team and am debating playing him or not, although the free agents available are not as good as the ones avaible in your league.

Thanks jstimac, so if you could only have one of the two TE's who should I keep, or no TE and pick up another WR.

from: http://games.espn.go.com/cgi/ffl/edge/story?id=1876375

PRIME PICKUPS

Jason Witten: He finished the preseason with a seven-catch, 109-yard effort against the Titans, validating the hype that was beginning to build around him, and he was added in 17.8 percent of leagues. Bill Parcells rarely is wowed by young players, but Witten gives him the type of big target he has loved to employ in the past. Witten is developing quicker than expected, and seems like a natural pass-catcher who could become an integral part of the Dallas passing game with veteran Vinny Testaverde spreading the ball around. You just have to hope his fine preseason carries into the regular schedule.

Archived