Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AlltimeRecord VS bucsHistory?

denverdan

Remember back in the day, when we never even thought of losing to the bucs, back when they had tangerine uniforms. When you looked at the schedule and you saw the bucs, and a "W" appeared in your head, it was kinda like playing the Cards, bye week, except it was one win instead of two, but then some guy named norv, who had cowboy affiliations for god sakes, took charge and for another strange reason we played the bucs twice in one year? And lost? And lost both games? Really what gives, did we need another reason to bring Joe back. We haven't been the same since. Does anyone out there know "the all time record" Vs the bucs, before and after Gibbs. I for one would like to return to a time before it all went wrong. And somebody else, a historian maybe, please explain to me why we played the bucs twice in one year, twice in three weeks. If norv woulda just jumped on the bandwagon we coulda gone 5-11 that year. Biased or not Redskins win a tight one.

[insert a pic of a brad johnson here being smashed by Lavar here]

Dan, one of the coolest (and yet surprisingly not very well known) features of this website is the 'Games Database'

http://www.extremeskins.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=games&file=gamesearch_u&skinsopnt=both&wlt=&allname=all&opponentteam=Tampa+Bay+Buccaneers&conference=&division=&skinsscore=&redsign=%3D&opponentscore=&opsign=%3D&coach=&gametype=&month=&day=&stadium=&turf=&attsign=%3E%3D&attendance=&submit=Search

It allows you to search EVERY single game every played by the Redskins. An incredible piece of work by Die Hard, Blade, et al.....

For the record we are 11-11 with the Bucs (including pre-season games), 367 pts to 351. So we should (historically speaking) expect a nail-biter.

I don't.

I think the crowd is huge for this game. Redskins 27-17.

Tarhog, I'm new to this site, but the redskins are part of most of my waking important memories (I mean besides losing my virginity) much to the chagrin of my girlfriends, but your right, thank you, this is an amazing feature that I had no idea about, my memory is very selective, but still this doesn't explain the 1994 season, which I still don't understand and I did research on extremeskins.

and thank you diehard and blade

I just want to say thanks once again to Diehard, Blade and Rich Tandler for the data base, I've been on it all morning (instead of working) and tarhog for filling me in. I had forgotten how close some of those games were during Gibbs last superbowl season, I remember the blowouts, I wanted that unbeaten record, but in reality, we had a ton of luck, like the oiler game, and when we did lose to the stinkin' cowboys there was a ton of luck on their part, onside kick recovery, hail mary by Beuerlein after we knocked aikman out of the game(anybody know who put the hit on? I want to say Wilbur Marshall. Anyways thanks again one and all for refreshing my memory.

Archived