Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fantasy Question

CTaylor42

I have been offered a trade in my fantasy league. Torry Holt and LaDainian Tomlinson for Isaac Bruce, Cowboys D, Correy Dillon and Terrell Owens. I'm not sure, I want to give up Tomlinson, because my other two Backs are Travis Henry and Duce Staley.

What do you guys think?

Originally posted by Hitman56

Never trade quality for quantity.

Ditto. If you go for that trade I will personally come to fit you for the white coat with sleeves that tie in the back :laugh:

You've got the best RB in the game and one of the top 3 receivers...don't give them up.

Originally posted by SkinsNut73

Ditto. If you go for that trade I will personally come to fit you for the white coat with sleeves that tie in the back :laugh:

You've got the best RB in the game and one of the top 3 receivers...don't give them up.

:laugh: Thanks SkinsNut. I have always been accused of being :insane: :laugh:

Thanks guys! I was pretty sure I didn't want the trade, but I thought I would check with you guys.

Originally posted by CTaylor42

:laugh: Thanks SkinsNut. I have always been accused of being :insane: :laugh:

Thanks guys! I was pretty sure I didn't want the trade, but I thought I would check with you guys.

thank god you're not doing this. you'd basically be trading LT for dillon, holt for owens. defense it typically not all that important, and i don't think bruce will be anything special this year. unless you are painfully (and i mean really, really painful) thin at WR and have no one at defense, i wouldn't pull the trigger. check that, i wouldn't pull the trigger no matter what on this.

Originally posted by Hitman56

Never trade quality for quantity.

We've got a guy who tries this tactic every year...despite the fact that we now tell him on draft day to cut the crap...last year he offered me Marcus Robinson, Ike Hilliard, James Mungro, Marcel Shipp and the Browns D in exchange for Shaun Alexander???

After I said NO...he said how 'bout I throw in Byron Chamberlain since you are a Skins fan :laugh:

Gee thanks.

Although CTaylor's opponent did have a decent offer (it certainly couldn't be called ridiculous like mine above)...

Archived