Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Replica jerseys at Finish Line $42 with $10 coupon

skinsfn

As was mentioned in this post:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69965&highlight=Finish+Line

Finish Line has replicas for $49.99.

Go to their website www.finishline.com and there is an in-store coupon for $10 at the bottom of the page. Print it out and take it in.

The coupon is good for purchases of $50 of more, but the guy let me use for the $49.99 jersey.

I live in St. Louis and I just got a Portis replica for $42 with tax!! You can't beat that price.

I'm sure the selection will be much better on the east coast.

Happy shopping.

Originally posted by skins0128

skinsfn, what color did you pickup?

I got a burgandy one. That's all they had, but luckily that's the one I wanted. It took about 3 minutes for the guy to take off the wired anti-theft contraption. They pretty much have a metal rope threaded through all the jerseys. High theft item I assume.

Originally posted by skins0128

Cool man. I printed out the coupon, and I'm going to go by and see what the stores around me have. Problem is if they have all of the ones they have online, then I will have a tough time picking a jersey. :D

yeah I was going to wait until I make the trip out there for the opening game, but I thought I better take advantage of the deal while they had it. I would have considered Portis, Lavar, and Taylor. Portis signed my hat Friday, I ended up with him in my Fantasy league on Monday, and his was the only jersey they had so all those factors made for an easy decision.

I don't envy your decision though. I can just imagine holding 3 jerseys in my hands and talking to myself in the store.

Hope you get what you want.

Originally posted by mad4comp

uh oh, mr.fox isnt gonna like this :laugh:

Sorry Dustin,

I had to pass on the info. A bargain is a bargain. I'm spending enough jack to make the trip out there and then add in the price of tickets I bought off of ebay and oh never mind let's not do all that.

Originally posted by skinsfn

yeah I was going to wait until I make the trip out there for the opening game, but I thought I better take advantage of the deal while they had it. I would have considered Portis, Lavar, and Taylor. Portis signed my hat Friday, I ended up with him in my Fantasy league on Monday, and his was the only jersey they had so all those factors made for an easy decision.

I don't envy your decision though. I can just imagine holding 3 jerseys in my hands and talking to myself in the store.

Hope you get what you want.

That is the 3 jerseys I will have in my hand, while talking to myself in the store as well. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by mad4comp

uh oh, mr.fox isnt gonna like this :laugh:

:D Business is business..... We don't match prices, so I encourage you all to take good deals when you see them. A lot of stores that match prices (Best Buy, Circuit City, EB) actually call other stores to see if they have the item in stock before matching. That would be very difficult in our line of work ...especially the amount of jersey's we sell. People sometimes get upset when they ask, but I don't make the rules; I just follow them.

The problem with most of these stores is selection and quantity. That's how we get away with the $69.99 price. Believe it or not, we actually do some sales, but very rarely. I will definitely post the next time we have a substantial one.....

Originally posted by DUSTINMFOX

:D Business is business..... We don't match prices, so I encourage you all to take good deals when you see them. A lot of stores that match prices (Best Buy, Circuit City, EB) actually call other stores to see if they have the item in stock before matching. That would be very difficult in our line of work ...especially the amount of jersey's we sell. People sometimes get upset when they ask, but I don't make the rules; I just follow them.

The problem with most of these stores is selection and quantity. That's how we get away with the $69.99 price. Believe it or not, we actually do some sales, but very rarely. I will definitely post the next time we have a substantial one.....

Nothing beats the once or twice a year Tent Sales they have at FEDEX!!! I wish they would have those before Christmas. You can make a killing!

Originally posted by 11Arrington56

Dustin,

When you guys do sales, how do you guys normally do them? Certain things certain percentage off, or all things a certain percentage off?

I love when you guys have those 10/15% off total purchase coupons. Good time to stock up on game gear.

Thanks for the info you provide.

Yeah, sometimes it's 25% off or jerseys at $50...but, it's seldom that any of the primetime players go on sale...Lavar, Portis, Coles, and Taylor...so don't hold your breath

Originally posted by seanskins

Does anyone know if you can get anything shipped out outside of the US? Canada? I really would like to order one because this is much cheaper then redskins.com!

I am sure they do. If it is any kind of business they would need the foreign market. Check their website.

Originally posted by seanskins

Does anyone know if you can get anything shipped out outside of the US? Canada? I really would like to order one because this is much cheaper then redskins.com!

Can items be shipped outside of the United States?

At this time, we are not able to ship products outside of the United States.

That is off the faq list on their site. So looks like you are out of luck.

Archived