Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Replica jerseys at Finish Line $42 with $10 coupon

skinsfn

My brother is a manager at Finishline in Norfolk,VA. he says this---

In store you can go to the counter and ask for a finshline book. There are 2 pages of replicas just like online. Finishline will order ANY jersey from the store. It can be delivered to your home address by UPS ground with FREE SHIPPING. In Virginia we have many many arrington, ramsey, brunell, springs, portis, taylor, coles, etc. Many of them red, white or the throwback maroon. All you have to do to order is join a frequent buyers program called winners circle. The program is free and takes about 3 minutes to fill out. With the program every $200 you spend in a calender year in a finsihline you get a $20 gift certificate sent to your house, the book in question with jerseys, shoes, etc will also be mailed to your house and you get a $10 coupon on your birthday. To get your size you can try on any jersey your store has in stock just to get the right size. Thank you and i'll look forward to fufilling your orders tomorrow.

Steve

Originally posted by MegaGibbs

My brother is a manager at Finishline in Norfolk,VA. he says this---

In store you can go to the counter and ask for a finshline book. There are 2 pages of replicas just like online. Finishline will order ANY jersey from the store. It can be delivered to your home address by UPS ground with FREE SHIPPING. In Virginia we have many many arrington, ramsey, brunell, springs, portis, taylor, coles, etc. Many of them red, white or the throwback maroon. All you have to do to order is join a frequent buyers program called winners circle. The program is free and takes about 3 minutes to fill out. With the program every $200 you spend in a calender year in a finsihline you get a $20 gift certificate sent to your house, the book in question with jerseys, shoes, etc will also be mailed to your house and you get a $10 coupon on your birthday. To get your size you can try on any jersey your store has in stock just to get the right size. Thank you and i'll look forward to fufilling your orders tomorrow.

Steve

They order in what you want at this 49.99 price tag?

Yes sir and you can use the coupon.Some store managers are pickier than others about the coupon.It does say you have to spend $50.00 before taxes and depending on the district managers you can get into trouble if you bend the coupon rules but if you run into that you can buy shoe laces for $1.99 and it will put you over the $50.I sent out 4 redskins jerseys today was that you guys?????thanks if it was

Archived