Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

St. Louis game (just got back...) pictures

rayprils

Okay. With the help of an Extremeskins member, I was able to post these pictures. I went out to see the St. Louis game Friday hoping to meet "Joe Gibbs". I was disappointed that I couldn't be on the field during game preparations. My friend (Brandon Manumaleuna #86) who plays for the Rams got my wife and I on the field but, not during game preparations (only media and special event). It's when players were coming in the stadium to get prepared. I saw a lot of players from the Rams but, none from the Skins since, they were already in the locker room. As you know, the game was ugly but, we had a great time. Not only did we have great seats, we also were able to meet a wonderful couple that is also a member on this board. I thank this site for creating a wonderful way to meet new people (GOOD PEOPLE) around the country that "love" the Redskins. Enjoy the pictures....

http://photobucket.com/albums/v366/rayprils/

afparent, my personal view was that during game preparations. I noticed Smoot just playing and not having his game face on. He needs to get serious because this is contract year for him. I also noticed how quick Sean Taylor and how fast he reacts. He's worth every penny. Other than that, everything looked good. I noticed Gibbs is very intense on the sidelines. Patrick looked frustrated, everytime he would come out, he would get on the phone and someone from upstairs was coaching him on the mistakes he made and when he would get off the phone, he would sit down and put his head down. I blame Spurrier for that...

Hey rayprils, I didn't know how to post pictures either. I see what you did and I'll try it also. I too was at the game and I'll post my pictures in another thread. Sounds like Brandon is a pretty cool guy. Glad to hear you had a good time. I live in St. Louis. Where did you visit while you were here?

skinsfn,

Hello. Sorry that we were unable to meet. I stayed next door to the stadium (Drury Hotel). The bar was nice after the game. They had a local radio show going on and I thought about getting in and doing a promo on Extremeskins.com (HAHAHAHA)....

BlitzFiftySix,

You're funny... Thank you for the compliment. My wife's beauty is just a "bonus".

I met Brandon through my best friend who coached him in high school. He also coached Nnamdi Asomugha (#21 on the Raiders). Your basic networking. Now I'm networking with Brandon so I can meet Antonio Pierce. Tickets please.....for skins game please.........

Archived