Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Quick Hits

Ax

No serious injuries. Most important result.

Simon looks like a keeper. He plays hard, and seems to always make positive plays. His acting on the punts (like he was getting ready to catch the ball when it was really WAY over his head) was also as good as it gets. Betts better get off his a$$.

Cooley made a good impression. Hope he keeps it up.

(I, the Vikings, drafted this guy in the ES Mock Draft. Which BTW should have won me the competition. Can I get a re-count? ;)

Sean Taylor ~ Shiver me timbers

Saunders and Bostic sucked. Sorry Jeff.

Would like to see:

Sultan follow Portis next week at #2. Like to see him run behind the starters. We already know what Rock can do.

Sean get some playing time with the first group. Maybe not start, but get him on the field before all the starters are pulled.

I'm wondering:

Is Taylor Jacobs being held back for a "September Surprise?"

Wasn't he in for a play or two early, and then vanished?

Will we see Gibran at all this preseason?

:dallasuck

Quick Hits:

QB position still up for grabs - Brunnel slight lead.

Sean Taylor is a difference maker.

Special Teams is vastly improved! Hall is automatic, kick coverage was excellent, and return teams were very good.

Kenayatta Jones played well. Pressure came from the middle.

D-Mac should start!

Had too many mistakes - turnovers, blown coverages, penalties (most of this occured in the 2nd half).

We were organized (no delay of game penalties, no wasted time outs like last year) we just aren't executing right now.

Running game is stuck in the mud for the most part, probably due to the vanilla game plan.

We lost in OT to the defending NFC Champions. We stayed with them even when it was starter vs. starter. We have some improving to do, but this team plays hard and is very close.

Hail,

H

Archived