Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dish Network Question...

JKonaP

is there a fox channel that predominately shows 'skins games? and what channel number is that?

i'm wondering if i can just order an extra fox sports channel since the direct TV NFL ticket isn't applicable with my subscriber.

thanks for any info.

They aren't shown on fox sports channels. Just local Fox affiliates. Maybe if you had one of the old dishes you could get the local Fox channel from DC or just get rid of Dish Network and get DirecTV. There's nothing that would ever cause me to switch to Dish Net. The Ticket is one of the greatest inventions ever and worth every dollar for us geo challenged;)

Originally posted by JKonaP

is there a fox channel that predominately shows 'skins games? and what channel number is that?

i'm wondering if i can just order an extra fox sports channel since the direct TV NFL ticket isn't applicable with my subscriber.

thanks for any info.

I know you are asking about Dish but here is the same info for DirecTV (for anyone wondering)...

I have the sports package that gives CSN, which has the redskins pre and post game shows and it looks like coverage of pre-season games (but that might be blacked out). BTW, to be clear I am very sure DTV's sports package DOES NOT carry pro sports games thus would not carry regular season skins games (though I am hoping pre-season maybe different). I suspect there is no Dish package other than a specific NFL kind of thing that would carry the games (other than local DC channels of course).

For season games I have the NFL Sunday Ticket (which will have HD games this year also) and should get all the skins games (unless 3Com does not sell out here in the Bay Area).

BTW, HDTV coverage of the game last night was awesome, next best thing to being there, since I am thousands of miles away.

(all this is my version of season tickets and I did not have to get parking and there was no waiting list, though the tailgates are just not the same) :cool:

Archived