Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congrats on the win!

Congrats on the win! That was a good game! Man, Taylor is a friggin beast! The NFC East have the best safeties in football in Taylor, Dawkins, and Williams, it's scaring me! :shot: If Taylor keeps on like this, I wouldn't be suprised if he wins Defensive Rookie of the Year! Again, congrats and enjoy the win!

Sorry, I forgot to add,-Sorry on the loss of Jansen, I hate to see injuries like this, I hope he recovers quickly! Prayers to Jansen and his family.

Originally posted by RandyMoss84

Congrats on the win! That was a good game! Man, Taylor is a friggin beast! The NFC East have the best safeties in football in Taylor, Dawkins, and Williams, it's scaring me! :shot: If Taylor keeps on like this, I wouldn't be suprised if he wins Defensive Rookie of the Year! Again, congrats and enjoy the win!

Sorry, I forgot to add,-Sorry on the loss of Jansen, I hate to see injuries like this, I hope he recovers quickly! Prayers to Jansen and his family.

Classy post. Good luck on the year (save Jan. 2). It's always difficult to see someone as tough as Jansen the Rock go down.

And here's hoping no more major injuries occur in this too-long preseason.

Go Skins!

;) :logo: :helmet: :logo: ;)

Archived