Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My fleece has arrived!

Nighthawk

Glad it got to you guys safely! Thanks again for supporting Extremeskins!

I ordered a few spare Large, XL, XXL *AND* XXXL for those who are still interested.

Click the link below that says "Fleece and Cap" info to place your order.

Thanks again to everyone who supports Extremeskins.com!

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

Just got mine, gotta try it on before I give the thumbs-up ;)

It's great, I could have even gone with a M, to go for the sleek look, but it's likely better if I'm wearing something underneath to rock the L.

Tanks Blade!:point2sky

Damn! I sent it out on Monday LATE night from Fairfax, VA, and it got to you in Washington State on Wednesday via USPS! Gotta give props to the Postal Service on this one.

Glad it fits well considering the layers you will wearing during the Wash winters. I went with a Large for that reason too.

Originally posted by Blade

Damn! I sent it out on Monday LATE night from Fairfax, VA, and it got to you in Washington State on Wednesday via USPS! Gotta give props to the Postal Service on this one.

Glad it fits well considering the layers you will wearing during the Wash winters. I went with a Large for that reason too.

The US government and all related arms and agencies know who I am. I got a special account and they rush it to me, or I go militia on them. ;)

Originally posted by Skip to my lou

Just sent in my contribution, can't wait to wear the gear proudly.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS !!!

Order received, lou. Ill send it out tonight.

As I said earlier, I ordered a few spare Large, XL, XXL *AND* XXXL for those who are still interested.

Click the link below that says "Fleece and Cap" info to place your order.

Thanks again to everyone who supports Extremeskins.com!

Originally posted by SittingBull

I got a good idea for publicity. If you get caught on camera at fedex in a televised game wearing extremeskins merchandise you get a prize =]

Get on MNF or Sunday Night Football sporting some extremeskins gear and I will definitely offer up a reward. THAT would be too awesome!

But, Id rather think that if you get some Extremeskins gear, its because you want to wear it to show your support and not to win a prize by getting on TV :)

I received mine the other day as well. You guys with the "Make a Donation" button need to get on the stick and support this site. It is amazing to see some guys with 3,000+ posts and have not spent a nickel. Shame on you folks!

Originally posted by TLusby

I received mine the other day as well. You guys with the "Make a Donation" button need to get on the stick and support this site. It is amazing to see some guys with 3,000+ posts and have not spent a nickel. Shame on you folks!

Couldn't agree more, I'm a new guy to the board, but I love the spirit shown here. Got my fleece today, looks great, can't wait til Nov, Dec, and hopefully some Jan. football

Keep up the good work guys.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS !!!

Originally posted by Skip to my lou

Couldn't agree more, I'm a new guy to the board, but I love the spirit shown here. Got my fleece today, looks great, can't wait til Nov, Dec, and hopefully some Jan. football

Keep up the good work guys.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS !!!

Thanks for the kind words and support, lou.

Glad the fleece got to you quickly.

Archived