Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Maybe Jesus didn't come in the turn of the 21st Century but the Madden Curse did.

GreatRiggo44

"This year the cover model is Terrell Owens, easily one of the best Wide Recievers in the NFL. Last year he left the Niners (booted out is more accurate) and now he's with the Eagles. The potential of Owens getting busted up in a city like Philly is better than most people think!"

Note this point from the article.

"This year the cover model is Terrell Owens, easily one of the best Wide Recievers in the NFL. Last year he left the Niners (booted out is more accurate) and now he's with the Eagles. The potential of Owens getting busted up in a city like Philly is better than most people think!"

Do they mean on the field or actually on the streets of Philly... :laugh:

Nick

I'm hopeing that Ray Lewis destroys him in the 2nd preseason game. Although I would love to watch him throw a temper tantrum on the sideline after Mcnugget throws a ball in the dirt five yards in front of him and he takes a monster hit from Arrington, and Taylor.

Note this point from the article.

Just so we're straight- I'm supposed to take note of an ESPN curse that was just created by some man in his Blog because the Bucs decided against re-signing Sapp when his contract was up this off-season?

I'll make a note of it :doh:

Originally posted by f_dallas

Just so we're straight- I'm supposed to take note of an ESPN curse that was just created by some man in his Blog because the Bucs decided against re-signing Sapp when his contract was up this off-season?

I'll make a note of it :doh:

This is the Madden curse so it would be by EA Sports not ESPN

This is the Madden curse so it would be by EA Sports not ESPN

If you read the article and then the post that I copied, you would have noticed that TO is the cover boy for ESPN this year- not Madden.

The article was saying that there is also an ESPN curse because Warren Sapp was on the cover last year anmd the Bucs "Let him go".

I was saying the ESPN "curse" wasn't even urban legend like the Madden curse- it was just made up by some dude because Sapp didn't get re-signed.

Archived