Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Genius?

Art

Hey, not to slam Shanahan, but, someone tell me the mastermind thought behind running Hape twice on the goal line when you have Gary, Davis and Anderson as your running backs? This is one of those Norv-like, "My offense is so unpredictable, I can call anything I like and everything will work," then having it stuffed, and pouting, "NO DAMMIT. I SAID IT WORKS." Doing it twice is arrogance.

Of course, I'd like a little of that arrogance here this week, or, really, any week. smile.gif I'm just surprised to see Hape gutted twice by THAT offensive playcaller.

I was ****in that he should pass. The other thing I noticed early on was that for some reason they think Dane can make the corner. He does much better between the tackles. Barber to the outside works much better.

I know one thing for sure. The Giants better hope Sehorn gets back fast. Dave Thomas is the "tost of the town"smile.gif Their secondary looks very suspect in general right now.

cool.gif

[edited.gif by Pete on September 10, 2001.]

Denver's got game, but, the thing I never really understand about the Giants is they don't really ever look very fired up, and they can give up lots of yardage like tonight, but, they area always hanging around. I'd kill to hang around when the other team is whipping us.

------------------

Doom is in the box.

Watch out Art that hanging around is murder laugh.gif

Of course if it's the other team.

The Gints believe that they can live once again on the next series, thus the never say die attitude. This was their cry when they were those confusing, hard years and they continue to do so, in spite of the thrashing they may receive. It makes the next opponent smaller in comparison, when they are done licking their wounds.

Yes we could use the he** out of that and then some. My winter is filled with bitter cold, but I can feel warmer when I know my team says not matter what the conditions, it aint over till the gun sounds and Dennis Miller's mike is turned off. smile.gif

Archived