Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kings-Wolves

JMac

That was a great finish to the game. I cannot stand the Sacramento owners and loved seeing their sad faces there at the end.

I am a Laker fan unlike many here and think they may have more in the tank then the Wolves for the next series.

This has been a good playoff year in basketball. Miami and Indy was great and San Antonio-Lakers was a great series.

Chris Webber attempting a trey with the season on the line isn't the way I would have wanted to go out if I was the Kings. Ugh.

Who does he think he is, trying to hit a three in crunchtime as a big man... KG?

I'm curious to see if C-Webb will be on his way out of Sac-town now, and what other changes they'll make. A healthy Bobby Jackson probably would have made the difference in this series.

Originally posted by chosen

Chris Webber attempting a trey with the season on the line isn't the way I would have wanted to go out if I was the Kings. Ugh.

Who does he think he is, trying to hit a three in crunchtime as a big man... KG?

why all the hate for C-Webb?

i'm not a Kings fan, but there was 2 seconds left in the game and he got the inbound pass.. wtf was he supposed to do, pass it? you catch the ball, plant your feet, and shoot..

don't blame Webber for taking the last shot, blame the other 3-point shooters not getting open..

What sucks for Minn is the first game is Friday :doh: They don't have much time to prepare and rest up for that game. I would like to see Minny win but if the Lakers played like last series I just don't see it.

I'm curious to see if C-Webb will be on his way out of Sac-town now, and what other changes they'll make.

C-Webb shouldn't have technically been playing. His injury needed a year to heal and up to 1.5 or 2 years to be normal again. He isn't going anywhere. The fact he came back so early on torn ligaments shows where is heart is. He is still their best player even at 70%.

C-Webb is obviously still feeling effects from his injury. He had no elevation on attempted dunks...the C-Webb of the past would have easily thrown them down, instead of not converting them.

Sacramento as a franchise is going to need to take a look in the mirror and possibly make some changes as a result of this team, despite higher expectations, bowing out of the playoffs three consecutive years via a Game 7 exit.

Originally posted by thito_da_skins_fan

why all the hate for C-Webb?

i'm not a Kings fan, but there was 2 seconds left in the game and he got the inbound pass.. wtf was he supposed to do, pass it? you catch the ball, plant your feet, and shoot..

don't blame Webber for taking the last shot, blame the other 3-point shooters not getting open..

Did I just hate on C-Webb or blame him for missing the shot? No, I said if I was the Kings, that's not the way I wanted to go out. Which says, as a team, they messed up somewhere to make the damn power forward take a desperation three pointer.

WTF was he supposed to do? Never have gotten the ball in the first place.

The comparison to Garnett was supposed to be a reference to how Garnett hit one of those clutch threes near the end of regulation earlier in the series, not to put down Webber. Back down, homeboy.

Originally posted by jbooma

C-Webb shouldn't have technically been playing. His injury needed a year to heal and up to 1.5 or 2 years to be normal again. He isn't going anywhere. The fact he came back so early on torn ligaments shows where is heart is. He is still their best player even at 70%.

I don't question his heart. He's always been a guy that leaves it all out on the court. What I do seriously question is Adelman bringing back Webber so early from his injury, though. The Kings were unstoppable early this season without Webber. That decision may have cost the Kings this series.

I don't question his heart. He's always been a guy that leaves it all out on the court. What I do seriously question is Adelman bringing back Webber so early from his injury, though. The Kings were unstoppable early this season without Webber. That decision may have cost the Kings this series.

That I can agree with. Webber however is still their best player even injured.

Back down, homeboy.

lol

Who does he think he is

he thinks he's the star of an underachieving team who just tried to step up with the game on the line.. if that sentence wasn't "hating" or "blaming" C-Webb, then whatever..

if you're as old as you claim, you should try to calm down.. shouldn't waste what little time you have left getting upset over an internet message board post that happened to disagree with yours..

Originally posted by jbooma

That I can agree with. Webber however is still their best player even injured.

A healthy C Webb maybe but the best shooter on the team by far is Peja. He is so fluid in his shot.

Again, Im just happy the Malooooof Brothers are out again along with Mark Cuban and his dysfunctional Mavericks team.

lol

he thinks he's the star of an underachieving team who just tried to step up with the game on the line.. if that sentence wasn't "hating" or "blaming" C-Webb, then whatever..

if you're as old as you claim, you should try to calm down.. shouldn't waste what little time you have left getting upset over an internet message board post that happened to disagree with yours..

If I offended you because you thought I was attacking C-Webb and hurting his feelings, then my bad. It wasn't my intention.

But Thito, don't get all sensitive on me now. Just because I responded to your post in kind and defended what I said, doesn't mean you need to belittle me with a lame "old man" personal attack and downplay how you misrepresented what I said. Sack up.

If I offended you because you thought I was attacking C-Webb and hurting his feelings, then my bad. It wasn't my intention.

But Thito, don't get all sensitive on me now. Just because I responded to your post in kind and defended what I said, doesn't mean you need to belittle me with a lame "old man" personal attack and downplay how you misrepresented what I said. Sack up.

i don't get offended.. and i rarely get sensitive..

i just didn't agree with your post

and i still don't

not sure how i could misrepresent "Who does he think he is"

we're all Skins fans.. i could give 2 sh!ts about the Kings.. i saw a smartass comment and raised you one.. no big deal.. time to move on

i don't get offended.. and i rarely get sensitive..

i just didn't agree with your post

and i still don't

not sure how i could misrepresent "Who does he think he is"

we're all Skins fans.. i could give 2 sh!ts about the Kings.. i saw a smartass comment and raised you one.. no big deal.. time to move on

Well, that's pretty big of you to let this go and move on. Especially when you replied to my explanation with BS personal flame. I mean, it's big of you, since I explained to you exactly what I meant by my statement, which you would have understood if you bothered to read past "who does he think he is". Let me make it nice and easy to read this time:

and here's the explanation of the tongue in cheek comment that was clearly lost on you, for the second time:

The comparison to Garnett was supposed to be a reference to how Garnett hit one of those clutch threes near the end of regulation earlier in the series, not to put down Webber.

Now, I'll let it go.

The thing is, we both completely agree about what happened. Webber shouldn't have been in that situation. I blame the team for him having to take that shot, not him.

Originally posted by 5Arrington6

A healthy C Webb maybe but the best shooter on the team by far is Peja. He is so fluid in his shot.

Again, Im just happy the Malooooof Brothers are out again along with Mark Cuban and his dysfunctional Mavericks team.

Yes but C Webb was making shots, Peja just dissapeared the entire series and IS the reason the Kings lost.

Archived