Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

season tickets 3

Skinman

Im relocating and need to sell my 3 season tickets.

These are for this comming season only all preseason, and all home games. Ill even give first right to all the playoff games.

(yep im a diehard fan hehe)

These tickets are new to me. I requested best available.

I would assume them to be high levil endzone. But they could be better if i get a good upgrade. But assume the tickets are endzone, and lets hope they are better! I should have known already but the invoice has not been sent out yet.

Im asking 1000.00 per ticket. This is cheaper then ebay now.

If i recive a parking option ill offre buyer that at face value for the season also.

Winning bidder can drop off payment at my home

Or ill meet in MD,VA,Dc area

payment is due 3-5 days after we say deal

First person who calls this number and makes arrangments

for purchase will own these seats.

So call from 12pm-12am on my cell#- 240-344-1298 Bill

First come ........

Skinman,

We encourage fellow Skins fans to sell tickets to other Skins fans for face value around here. We want Redskins fans in the seats. You will see that most other tickets offered here are offered at face.

Also, you might want to wait until you have your seat location before you try to sell them even at face value. If history holds true, you will have a hard time even getting face value for upper level, upper bowl endzone.

Originally posted by Skip to my lou

Just wondering......

As a new season ticket holder this year, I'm expecting upper level highest rows end zones or corners.

Any idea on prices of these tickets????

Any help, greatly appreciated.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS !!!

I was told they range from 44 to 69 bux a seat. I would imagine the higher you go, the closer you get to the 44 bux. I do not know for sure though.

Archived