Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I just saw Van Helsing with Fred Smoot!!

Golgo-13

Just got out of Van Helsing a few minutes ago. As we were coming out of the theatre my buddy and I both said to each other, "that guy looks like Smooty!!" When I saw him get into his pimp-daddy Escalade, I knew it was him. I am glad to report that he is looking BIG! Looks like he has been working out hard during the offseason. Anyway, that was something cool that I wanted to tell you guys about. :logo:

Originally posted by Golgo-13

Just got out of Van Helsing a few minutes ago. As we were coming out of the theatre my buddy and I both said to each other, "that guy looks like Smooty!!" When I saw him get into his pimp-daddy Escalade, I knew it was him. I am glad to report that he is looking BIG! Looks like he has been working out hard during the offseason. Anyway, that was something cool that I wanted to tell you guys about. :logo: [/quote

what movie therater did you go to Golgo?

Originally posted by apickmans
Originally posted by Golgo-13

Just got out of Van Helsing a few minutes ago. As we were coming out of the theatre my buddy and I both said to each other, "that guy looks like Smooty!!" When I saw him get into his pimp-daddy Escalade, I knew it was him. I am glad to report that he is looking BIG! Looks like he has been working out hard during the offseason. Anyway, that was something cool that I wanted to tell you guys about. :logo: [/quote

what movie therater did you go to Golgo?

I was out at Regal Cinema in Sterling, VA. Not too far from Redskin Park. I have seen a couple of the guys out there over the years.

I liked the movie, a lot actually. I mean it was no Citizen Kane as far as the plot goes, but it was a lot of fun and STUNNING visually. Probably the closest I have seen to LotR in a visual sense. But yea, cool flick, my main man Smoot in attendance, it was a good evening had by all.

Saw the movie Saturday. Great eye candy (women and f/x) - it was fun, but about 20 minutes too long. Can anyone tell me why the crossbow weapon was shaped like a crossbow, I mean, the thing fired gas-propelled bolts. That was sort-of how the movie was- form over function. It was stylish and fun to watch... good mindless entertainment.

Archived