Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Parking Pass

miragv

That would make two of us. I have been checking out some of the sponsers at the bottom of the page. The brokers sell them, but its more costly. Cheapest I have seen them so far is 40 bux a game. That is if you buy all 10, preseason included.

Originally posted by worm

Call the Redskins ticket office. They may have some Blue lot parking left.

Worm, I heard you cannot get them if you are a new ticket holder, unless you have your account number. The account numbers are supposedly assigned when you get your letter. I was told the letters will not be out to us for another 3 weeks.

Originally posted by skins0128

Worm, I heard you cannot get them if you are a new ticket holder, unless you have your account number. The account numbers are supposedly assigned when you get your letter. I was told the letters will not be out to us for another 3 weeks.

skins0128 , while that is true ,wait until you get your account # then call the ticket office and ask. the blue lots are not filled to capacity on any game i ever gone to . if you can't get them then , like you said there is the brokers , try acs tickets he always has parking passes , to many to be exact , when i had to get rid of a game last year he didn't even want my pass siad he had to many , you could probly cut a deal with them. :2cents:

:ravensuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck

They wouldn't give you you're account number over the phone? That's kinda stupid. If they know you are getting tickets you'd think they would be a bit more accomodating. It's only more money for them...???? I forgot they did ask for my account number.

Yeah worm, which still has me wondering about the tickets themselves. When I talk to the ticket office, they say I'm getting them. A decade on the waiting list, and I hear some say they got letters after a couple years only.

Thing is, I have had tickets for years. I have not contacted my source, because I am under the impression that I am getting them. I am gonna be pissed if I do not. I have been getting tickets from this guy for years, at face value.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Xtrmskn04

Hey guys. i just got ticket letter today. i was on waiting list. Only got 2 tickets (asked for 4). They say I am guaranteed to get the other 2 next year.

So. You may have your account number sooner than you think.

Anybody know how much the blue lot is compared to green??

Archived