Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

party tonight

icarpio

DjKam1 Posting under Icarpio's name

For all the extreme skinners we hit up a party tonight and discovered many philly fans that believed they were going to win it this year. Out of respect of not getting into an argument (being in a place where we knew nobody) we agreed they were great rivals in our division. However, we did point out that TO is going to be the prime target in their offensive passing scheme and would rely heavily on their run game.

Then came along our beloved skins. If we line up Arrington as an end that not only covers the weak side, side line to side line, it allows our defense to pursue TO to become shut down. Many offensive schemes will have a difficult time with our defense, I promise you that.

Then brings our offense. Our offense will be dominated by the run with a pro-bowl runner and great back-up's that will tear apart defenses allowing players like L.Coles and D.Gardner and D.Mccants to open up our passing game.

WE ARE GOING TO DOMINATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW: both extreme skinners Icarpio and Djkam1 are sporting jerseys by coles and Arrington: Djkam1=Arrington burgundy jersey and Icarpio=Coles Burgundy Jersey and we got a great reaction at the party. Happy Birthday to myself :) 24 years baby and we are going to rock a new a hole in the NFL!!!!!!!

BTW :eaglesuck :puke: :eaglesuck

See TO.....

See TO running........

See TO running towards ball thrown to him........

See TO running to try catch ball thrown to him..........

See Sean Taylor lay out TO as TO gets to ball thrown to him............

See TO lying on field in pain!!!!

Originally posted by TC4

See TO.....

See TO running........

you forgot when taylor stands on TO!

Originally posted by TC4

See TO.....

See TO running........

...how about see TO trying to get to the ball thrown at his ankles. THEN see Sean Taylor lay him out as he is trying to figure out where the ball went!!!!

Guys, I hate to admit this, but being living in California for over a decade, I've seen my share of 49ers games. TO isn't afraid to take a shot. He maybe a crybaby off the field, but on the field, he's one of the most intense athletes that I've seen in a long time.

Originally posted by Symbol

Guys, I hate to admit this, but being living in California for over a decade, I've seen my share of 49ers games. TO isn't afraid to take a shot. He maybe a crybaby off the field, but on the field, he's one of the most intense athletes that I've seen in a long time.

Symbol, you know better! No rational thought allowed in this thread. Remember, TO has 'alligator arms'. :rolleyes:

:)

Archived