Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Building web traffic

Golgo-13

Do any of you guys have any experience with building web traffic for websites through third party websites that link you to web malls, send links and do pop ups, etc? I'm looking to promote a certain website and am looking for some of the best ways to get the word out and increase sales. I'm willing to throw down some cash to do it, just wondering if any of you have had any postive/negative experiences you might share or some advice.

Originally posted by Golgo-13

Do any of you guys have any experience with building web traffic for websites through third party websites that link you to web malls, send links and do pop ups, etc? I'm looking to promote a certain website and am looking for some of the best ways to get the word out and increase sales. I'm willing to throw down some cash to do it, just wondering if any of you have had any postive/negative experiences you might share or some advice.

what kind of site is it?

Two sites actually, one is for a contest that my publishing company is running. We are looking for potential authors and the like. We are going to put up a bunch of posters and such in NYC in the East Village, but I know there is stuff I can do on the web to bring people to the site as well.

The second site I'm looking to promote is a site for one of the books. It's in the pre-teen market like Potter and Eragon.

Archived