Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More Wisdom from Dr. Z...

More Danny bashing and lack of respect for #81.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/writers/dr_z/04/09/zimmerman.mailbag/index.html

I miss the rips. I had to explain to Andrew that social misfits such as me need their ration of rips or they go into tilt mode, so right on cue he fed me Todd of Middletown, N.Y. "You really are a piece of work, Z. More anti-Redskins garbage from you," is the way his e-mail starts. And his ending speaks right to my heart: "Go ahead, Jimmy. Delete me again. You're doing Z a major disservice, though. He needs to know he's had it as an impartial analyst. He's done. It's time for him to retire to the Redhead for good." What caused this bitterness? The fact that Art Monk failed to make the Hall of Fame again, and in the past I haven't been in his corner. Dear Todd: I wouldn't take out my feelings about Dan Snyder on a solid player such as Monk. And this year at the Hall of Fame meeting I didn't say a word about him, pro or con. The fact that he didn't advance from the final 15 to the final 10 shows that other people weren't on his side, either. Monk, to my mind, was very valuable in Joe Gibbs' scheme as a third-down receiver, a guy who could sit down in the zone and catch the eight-yard hook and buy the Skins a first down. A lot of them. Whether or not this qualifies a guy for the Hall of Fame is for the selectors to decide.

:puke:

Seriously, I don't mind Fatty or King as much as anyone else, but I truly have the scary, sudden urge to find this guy, saw off his arm, beat him half to death with it, and then jam it down his throat so that he suffocates.

And that's only because I'm having a good day....

Archived