Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Andy Reid On Sportscenter

JoeSkins

Originally posted by chiefwahoo56

i love coles, but without a doubt i think you take owens over him....argurably he is the best WR in all of football, not to say Coles isnt one of the best, but the numbers tell the story.

Sorry hate to disagree...wait, I like to disagree sometimes. Well, anyway I think you're comparing Apples to spoiled Oranges. Owens is a West Coast receiver. Not too fast, dump the ball to him on slants and hooks and let him get extra yardage, while Coles is a versatile, fast receiver who can get the deep ball and take short slants (Coles is the Apple in this case). I think Coles is like Marvin Harrison, who I met at the Big East Conference last week, a very good receiver. While Terrell is a good receiver, he does not fit into our(Coach Gibbs) type of offense. I, for one, love that we got Coles. He plays with heart. Should I remind you of Coles saving the interception from turning into a tuchdown...came out of nowhere and even caused a fumble. Do you think Owens would do that? No, he wouldn't have even tried, in my opinion.

:eaglesuck

Andre, stop fooling yourself. Coles is better than T.O. and thats PERIOD! Coles is having sucess wayyy earleir than T.O is. And what do you mean by talent?? Coles is faster than T.O and has good hands and a good vertical. What can T.O do that coles can't talent wise??

Jeez, poor ol' Andy can't get a break. Fine; he's a boring interview.

Here's why TO will fit in with the Eagles: 1) he knows exactly what he's getting into. He knows Reid spreads the ball around, and that other guys will get the ball. 2) I read somewhere that he lobbied McNabb and Reid to go after him, knowing what kind of offense they ran. 3) Clean slate; this is a fresh chance for him and he's the new guy.

Here's why he won't fit in with the Eagles: 1) he's Terrell Owens.

I dunno; we'll see. Hope it works out.

And on Coles vs. Owens: I guess I'd rather have Coles. He's younger; he's not a potential timebomb; his numbers have been getting better. But I'm still happy with the TO signing, as long as he doesn't explode.

Archived