Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs Book Last Call Plus A to Z Reprint

rtandler

I hate to make (another) blatantly commercial announcement, but it's also a public service announcement. :D Two of them actually.

First, the free shipping offer for my new book Gut Check, The Complete History of Coach Joe Gibbs’ Washington Redskins is absolutely, positively ending approximately 24 hours from now. That would be at 7:30 EST on Monday. Order it after that and you’ll pay $2.95 for shipping.

Second, I’ve decided to do a small third printing of my first book, the Redskins From A to Z, Volume 1, The Games. Those books will be distributed on a first-paid, first priority basis, so if you want one, you’d better get it soon.

You can get details on both books and both offers at:

http://www.RedskinsAtoZ.com

We now resume our normal non-commercial posting.

Hey, Rich. Have you ever explored on-demand printing?

You register the book once and when someone orders a copy, the printer can print them one at a time. The quality is not bad, either.

I work for a small publisher and we use this option for self-publishing and poetry books.

Check out iuniverse for more information or drop me an email.

Thanks, Joe.

I am using an on-demand printer for the A to Z reprint, although their minimum is 25 copies. Even with the setup costs, it's a decent price and reprint runs of 25+ are reasonable enough even to make wholesale and Amazon.com distribution possible.

It makes the perfect gift, hint hint. I just ordered five copies, one for myself and four as gifts. Don't deny your family and friends the opportunity to become almost as knowledgable as you are......and you know who you are. :D

Originally posted by riggins44

My wife got me the Redskins A to Z for Valentines. Great book!

Have really enjoyed reading about the games. It has brought back great memories.

Thanks much, 44! Of course, your handle is quite a prominent figure in my books.

Yes, Equality, I must say, it is pretty cool.

It was a long road to A to Z and Gut Check is an offspring of that effort. The whole thing has gotten me on the radio on a regular basis, a seat in the press box at FedEx, access to Gibbs intro press conference and events like that.

Archived