Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Opener

The NFL will be looking for ratings, so I do not think there is any doubt that the Skins will open the season at home against the Cowboys. I can see it as the MNF opening game, but the honor of playing on Monday is usually given to the Super Bowl Champions, that is, of course, unless your the Ravens. I could see it as the opening Sunday Night game on ESPN. I would like an easier game too, but I do not think its gonna happen...I think it will be the Skins and the CowGirls opening week.

:dallasuck

Definitely the Cowboys on Monday Night. I am almost positive that is what the game will be. It will bring the highest ratings for ABC. It won't be the season opener b/c we just had that this year.

I am getting excited just thinking about it. I can't wait. At least the draft is coming up in April. That should hold us all over for a little while.

Originally posted by The Rejuvenated Fitzman

If you're getting this from redskins.com, that's just a listing of next year's opponents. The order that we play them in hasn't been announced yet.

Oh OK, sorry about that. i thought that was the determined order of teams we'd be playing and the times just had yet to be determined.

Archived