Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I bet I know the big "issue" Fatbelly is warning us about

StevieInferior

Lenny says he has something juicy and that the skins are in "big" trouble. A league matter will come up in the next few weeks and have ramifications to the Skins. Listen people is this was football related, he would break it right away, esp. after missing out on the Gibbs story. So I bet it is some sort of administrative policy. And looking at the way Snyder operates, i bet it has to do with territorial rights. He has radio broadcasts in NC, advertises tickets in Baltimore and southern PA. I bet other owners are going to try, once again, to kick him out.

I would not worry about it being a tampering type thing. Reason being that it is way to hard to prove. Agents won't admit to it due to them getting in trouble as well. Players won't say sh!t cause like their agent, they want to make the most coin as possible. So, they would keep their mouth shut knowing that if they can get a feel for the market, then they can get a better feel of what FA has in store for them. Even if the Redskins are tampering, and I sense that they do, it would be VERY hard to prove.

Lenny is just trying to get a reaction out of us.

Archived