Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Should Draft Sean taylor

StevieInferior

ahhhh this will get my mind off the horrible trade talk stuff going around!

Yes, Sean Taylor, the best player in the draft!

Oh my dream come april 25th:

With the 5th pick in the 2004 NFL draft, The Washington Redskins, led by Patrick Ramsey, select Sean Taylor FS from the University of Miami.

Originally posted by FLSKINSFAN

He can't make plays without a Dline.

If Brian Dawkins can make plays with a line that's horrible against the run, why can't Taylor?

The Eagles get the majority of their pressure and run stuffing from blitzing the run and pass. Dawkins has too good CB's beside him as well as a decent strong safety (sound familiar). Then he has average LB's, two average DE's and one very good DT in Simon. In the right defensive scheme, everybody can make plays if they're put in the position to do so.

Originally posted by rellim

If Brian Dawkins can make plays with a line that's horrible against the run, why can't Taylor?

The Eagles get the majority of their pressure and run stuffing from blitzing the run and pass. Dawkins has too good CB's beside him as well as a decent strong safety (sound familiar). Then he has average LB's, two average DE's and one very good DT in Simon. In the right defensive scheme, everybody can make plays if they're put in the position to do so.

Your right.

What I should have said was I'm still in the Udeze camp and I don't think the Skins have the luxury of taking a safety when there is a top notch DE available at the 5th pick. I think upgrading the DL should be our #1 priority.

Originally posted by rellim

A pass rush is what will help the secondary, a great run stopping line means nothing if they can't get pressure when the QB drops back.

Archived