Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The entire situation

jbooma

Look, I know a lot of you are upset letting out some steam and going crazy with your emotions.

However if you look at what is going on there actually might some sugar in this pudding :)

I like and respect BG very much but remember he is family with Pat and blood is thicker then water. If anyone were in Pats shoes would you want everyone to know what your thoughts are? Do you think his agent would even want him to let people know? Remember this game is a business, a mean one but one nonetheless.

That piece today on Redskins.com was interesting the timing, the day after the meeting. Why didn't this go up the day before the meeting? Who knows everyone is just trying to save face right now. And for those astute web writers and searchers take a good look at that article and you will notice it is cut up from a bunch of different reports.

The one thing I have noticed is more people are reporting about Pat not being here. Look we all want him to stay, as I. However this is so out of our control. All we can do is just wait to see the dice fall into place and then go from there.

The agent thing is interesting because they do have power and have been known to force trades before.

Lets just hope this all works out for us as well as BG and his family so everyone is happy.

Originally posted by jbooma

That piece today on Redskins.com was interesting the timing, the day after the meeting. Why didn't this go up the day before the meeting? Who knows everyone is just trying to save face right now. And for those astute web writers and searchers take a good look at that article and you will notice it is cut up from a bunch of different reports.

Well one thing is for sure: the story has quotes DIRECTLY from GIBBS. No ESPN-style speculation. Since Gibbs said it, that's how it will be.

Originally posted by ramseyskins

Well one thing is for sure: the story has quotes DIRECTLY from GIBBS. No ESPN-style speculation. Since Gibbs said it, that's how it will be.

You have never heard of presidents or gm's say the same yet act differently later. Think about we don't want a team to know we are desperate to get rid of someone, we want them to come to us. The more it sounds like we say no way, the more we get in return.

No one knows, and only time will tell what happens.

Archived